Sunday, August 23, 2009

** I dont wanna know..... plzzz...




**i dOnt w@na know......plz..
Somebody said they saw you the person you were kissing wasnt me and i would never ask you i just kept it to myself **I don't wanna know if your playin me keep it on the low cuz my heart cant take it anymore and if your creepin please dont let it show oh baby i dont wanna know** i think about it and i hoped you when lookin in your eyes i cant believe i dont need to know the truth baby keep it to yourself **I dOnt w@na know.......plz, Baby taught you better than this Baby i want to fall asleep But your showin all those things that you used to do to me if your better off that way baby all that i can say go and do your thing and stay away from me......... I dont really know your where-abouts or how you movin but I know when your in the house and when your cruisin its been proven my love you been abusin' I can't understand how a gurl got you choosin undecided I came improvided my undivided you came and denied it dont even try it I know when your lyin dont even do that I know why your cryin im not applying any pressure I just want to let you know that 'I dont want to let you go' and 'I dont want to let you leave' you cant say I didnt let you breathe gave you extra cheese put you in the SUV you wanted ice so I made you freeze made you hot like the western bees now its time you invest in me if not than its best you leave...... **ow baybee..I don't wanna know**


this is just for fun.. just wanna sharing something with you all.. ;) errmm,, by the way... its just a song.. so tk perlu laa amex serious sgt.. huhuu.. but, nk say something.. if ade guys kt luar to yg you knal yg mcm nii.. just let him go.. hwahwahwahwah.. that guy really tk appreciate you.. bkn nk ckp ape.. tapi 1 pergi 1000 mari maaaa.. hahahaa.. oppss.. just joke oke.. moral of tha story now learn to appreciate life.., and life will appreciate you back.. smile babeyh.. =))

No comments:

Post a Comment